- …perfect your vodka martini?
- …read the New York Times Sunday edition cover to cover?
- …turn the TV off and run or walk in the park?
- …write and post those thank you notes you’ve been putting off forever? Pop over to Effie’s Paper for gorgeous textile-inspired note cards if your stationery stash is low.
- …give Julia Child’s recipe for boeuf bourguignon a whirl?
- …throw a spontaneous dinner party?
- …update your iTunes library with new music from Concha Buika?
- …plan your summer beach getaway?
- …organize one room in your home? Visit the lovely blog The Imperfect Home for inspiration and practical ideas.
- …grab that stack of magazines off your coffee table and read them all in one sitting?
- …eat dinner off the ‘good’ china?
Showing 5 comments
pingbacks / trackbacks
[…] offfff! This is proof that I took what my fellow blogger’s write very personally. Boss Mom Online challenged me to do more this weekend, so I did. She said to …turn the TV off and run or walk in the […]Leave a Comment
Hey Portia –
Thank you so much for the shout out! Our full website should be up and running by the 19th. In the interim, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our mailing list from our webpage and I will be sure to notify you when all of our new products hit the scene . . . . just 4 days and counting!
Have a nice weekend….and I will turn the TV off and walk or run in the park. I felt like u were talking to me there.
Thank you so much for the kind words and link to my blog. You have a wonderful blog and I look forward to stopping by again.
Thanks for stopping by, Kristin. I discovered your blog when we were both featured as one of 10 beautiful blogs by Mom Blog Magazine. I’ll look forward to sharing your helpful home organizing advice with my readers.